Henriette de Bruyn Kops
- Georgetown University
and National Gallery of Art, Washington DC
- Research Interest
- economic history, early modern globalization, merchant networks, Sephardim
- art history.
- Selected publications
- A Spirited Exchange. The wine and brandy trade between France and the Dutch Republic in its Atlantic framework, 1600-1650 (Leiden 2007)
- 'Not Such an "Unpromising Beginning": The First Dutch Trade Embassy to China, 1655-1657', in: Modern Asian Studies 36, no. 3 (2002) 535-578.
- Dutch Cityscapes of the Golden Age. Exhibition at the National Gallery of Art, Washington DC, spring 2009.
- Global reach, local roots: Four generations of the Witsen family and their multinational network.